Tuesday, April 7, 2009

King Magneto

Nobody has commented for some time and my guess is that some of us are having a hard time with the book, or maybe a lack of motivation. We should have read A Once and Future King. I just can't get into this book, but I'll keep trying...By the way, again, I was watching X-Men 2 the other night and that Magneto guy was reading A Once and Future King, provocative.
By the way, again, another book I suggested earlier was The Count of Monte Cristo. Just read it for the first time and loved it! Another side, has anyone read Little Women? You may grunt first before admitting it if you have. I am a girl and I like the color pink, but this book is so sickening sweet that I don't think I can bear another chapter. Does it get any better? Okay, okay! I'll put it down and get back to the Dunces book.

No comments:

Post a Comment